Instructions for use
Please read the instructions carefully before making the test.
How does it work?
Melatonin or the hormone activating the yellow body (LH hormone) is the hormone that stimulates the process of ovulation in females. During about 24 to 36 hours before ovulation, as the concentration of the hormone activating the yellow body (LH hormone) increases 10 to 20 times.
The detection of ovulation or ovulation stage can detect also the presence of the hormone stimulated by secretion in the urine.
The increase in the concentration of the hormone activating the yellow body (LH hormone) indicates the start of the two most fertile days and the ability of pregnancy.
Each pack contains 7 test sticks for one test (1) every day for 7 consecutive days to detect the increased concentration of the hormone activating the yellow body (LH).
Initially, you must select a day to start the test. This day depends on the duration of your monthly cycle.
The first day of menstruation is the first day of your period.
Your cycle begins on the first day you have regular bleeding until the last day before you deserve or start your next menstrual cycle (eg 28 days).
You can specify the first day of the test using the following table:
|Number of menstruation days||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36|
|The day you start the test after menstruation||05||06||07||08||09||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
Example: If your menstruation lasts for 28 days and the last menstrual cycle begins on the 3rd day of the month, the table shows that you have 12 days from the 3rd day of the month (including that day). So you should start the test on the 14th of the month.
- Do not perform the test with the first urine in the morning because the concentration of the hormone activating the yellow body (LH hormone) may be very high, and this may lead to a wrong result.
- The concentrations of the hormone activating the yellow body (LH hormone) vary from person to person and from cycle to cycle. Tip: You can achieve the best results by making each test at the same time of day.
- Try to drink less than usual within 2 hours before the test, otherwise the hormone levels in the urine may be impaired and this can distort the test result.
How to make the test?
- Open the bag shortly before making the test.
- Remove the cap and dip the absorbent head / tip in the urine for at least 10 seconds. OR gather the urine in a clean, dry cup. Place the entire absorbent head / tip in the urine collected for 5 seconds.
- Error to avoid: Keeping the absorbent head / tip in the urine for less than 10 seconds or placing a large portion of the test device (more than the absorbent head / tip) in the collected urine may cause a defect in the test.
- Replace the lid on the test device and wait for 3 minutes.
Reading the result
Read test results within 5 minutes (e.g. after 3 minutes)
After 5 minutes, the results can not be reliably assessed.
- The LH curve is not apparent: one line (1) representing the adjustment line will appear in the right result window, and one (1 (weak line to represent the test line in the left result window. The LH curve (an increase in your LH concentration) has not appeared yet. Please repeat the test the next day.
- Appearance of the LH curve: If the test line in the left result window has the same color or darker than the control line in the right result window, then the increase in LH concentration is detected. You can expect ovulation to occur within 24 to 36 hours. This is also the best time to have sexual intercourse. You do not need to do any other tests for this menstruation.
- Invalid: It is very likely that the quantity of urine absorbed is insufficient. Please repeat the test as soon as possible with a new test stick. Try to drink water less than usual during this time.
If you wait for the next day to take the test, you may miss the increased concentration of LH.
Questions and answers
- 1. Do I have to compare the results of the test collected each day?
- No, you just have to compare between the two lines on one test stick because each test gives a specific result. Test sticks should be disposed of no later than 15 minutes after use.
- 2. All seven tests (7) were performed in the package in accordance with the instructions but were not able to detect the increased concentration of LH hormone. What should I do?
- In general, the seven test sticks (7) are sufficient to detect the increased concentration of LH. However, if your cycle lasts more than 3 days, you may need additional test sticks to detect the increased concentration of LH.
- 3. What could lead to a wrong result?
- If you are already pregnant, or you have been pregnant recently or have reached menopause, this can lead to a wrong result. The same is true if you are subject to fertility treatment with a drug containing LH or hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) - please consult your doctor first. Alcohol and regular medications cannot affect the outcome of the test
- 4. Recently I stopped taking the pill. Can this affect the outcome of the test?
- After stopping taking oral contraceptives or other hormonal medications, it may take several months for the menstrual cycle to return to normal. Wait until you have completed at least two normal cycles before starting this test.
- 5. Should I use all seven tests (7) in the box during my period?
- ? No, if you detect an increase in LH concentration, you do not need to do more tests. If necessary, you can keep the remaining test strips for the next menstrual period.
- 6. Can I also use the ACCU-TEST Ovulation Test as a contraception?
- 7. Despite the increased concentration of LH hormone for several months, and regular sex, and I'm not pregnant. Why?
- Pregnancy depends on a many different factors. Please consult your doctor.
- 8. How do I know if I am pregnant?
- You can use ACCU-TEST Pregnancy Test.
- Keep the device and test out of the reach of children
- Do not swallow the device or the test or any part thereof.
- Do not disassemble the test device.
- Please dispose of the test immediately after use.
- Do not use the device or the test if the bag is damaged or after the product has expired.
|Package Contents:||7 Tests. Instructions for use|
|Storage:||Keep away from sunlight and store in a dry place at room temperature (4 ° C to 30 ° C).|
|Characteristics:||Sensitivity starts from 25 IU / L.
Total accuracy is more than 99%.
|Active ingredients:||monoclonal antibodies against melatonin or activated hormone of the yellow body (LH hormone).|
Explanation of symbols used
Follow the instructions for using
- Number of tests in the package
- Store between 4 ° C and 30 ° C
- The manufacture company
- Test in tube for use. Do not swallow the product or device.
- Expiry date
- Use only once.
- Batch code
- Date of issue of the instructions for use: 25/11/2014